Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Kapok, Cotton, Wool, Organic Cotton & Buckwheat & Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
SALESee All Sale Items....
What is your CURRENT turn around time?
Smaller items (e.g.: most bedding, pillows, etc.) will ship within 2-4 weeks, while larger items (e.g. toppers, mattresses) will ship within 5-8 weeks. Please allow 2-5 business days for shipping depending on your location.
- Please note that in some instances, lead times will vary.
- Furniture orders can take up to 8-12 weeks to ship after you place your order.
- All lead times are subject to change.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about your order's lead time, or if you're interested in paying an extra rush charge to expedite your order.
Do I need a Doctor's note to order my mattress?
- Quick answer....
- Wool-wrapped mattresses: No
- Mattresses treated with a flame retardant: No
- Mattresses untreated and not wrapped in wool: Yes
- We require a doctor's note because of a Federal Law, FR1633, which became effective 07-01-2007, and states that all mattress manufacturers must treat their mattresses with some kind of flame retardant (FR).
- Please note:
- We don't require the note at the time of your order (although feel free to provide it then). We only need the note before you receive the mattress.
- You or your doctor can email, fax, or snail mail the doctor's note, which should say something to the effect of "My patient requires a chemical free mattress." The note should either be a prescription or written on Official Letterhead with your doctor's name and contact information. Our fax number is 732-828-4159. Our email is email@example.com. Snail Mail can be sent to 431 Raritan Ave., Highland Park, NJ, 08904
What forms of payment do you accept?
- All forms of payment are accepted. Credit cards and Paypal can be used during check out on our website. If you'd like to pay via a personal check, please call in your order @ 732-828-2111, and a Sales Associate will assist you.
MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Ordering with White Lotus Home
Standard and Custom Mattress Sizes
About WLH Products
Products Weights & Sizes
All Cotton vs. Foam Core
Traditional vs. White Lotus Mattresses
How do I take care of/clean my mattress and bedding?
How thick are your mattresses?
How long should my mattress last?
How long should my topper last?
How Does White Lotus Home Mattress Pass Fire Test?
Are your natural mattresses comfortable?
Why are hand-made mattresses better than machine-made mattresses?
Return, order modification and cancellation policy?
What is your warranty policy?
Do you make king size mattresses?
Do you ship outside the U.S.?
I need a king but do not want a 100 lb. mattress.
What is a Split King?
Do you do custom work?
What are your customization fees?
Do you have an expedited service?
Do you have a delivery, assembly, or repair service?
What is your normal turn around time?
Why buy Organic Bedding Products?
Do I need a Doctor's note for chemical-free mattresses?
So what, exactly, is that earthy scent in my mattress?
Futon/Furniture assembly instructions or help
I placed an order with White Lotus Home, can you send me my UPS Tracking Number?
What kind of payments do you accept?
How do I care for my Wool Bedding?
About GREEN cotton
How to choose am Organic Mattress?
Green Products & Services Guide
Picking a pillow that's right for me?
Did my Organic or Natural mattress/bedding shrink?
What does FR stand for?
Can I recycle my mattress?
Soft, Medium, or Firm Pillow?